Wednesday, August 1, 2007

a quick hmmmm....

I SO do not have time to be blogging, but the blog is more appealing than my anatomy notes at the moment. I am celebrating the commencement of exercise physiology. I felt pretty good about the final, but I am not sure if it will be good enough to pull off an A for the course. Let's hope it was.

The "hmmm...." is me wondering who the annoymous commentor from yesterday might be. I first thought it was one of the moms. The moms always comment (THANKS MOMS!), but they are ruled out because they claimed their comments.

Anyway, we would like to introduce some blogging guidelines. We would prefer that all annoymous commentors reveal their identities, please! We do love having comments either way; so if you choose to remain unknown, we understand.

For the small talk...
It is actually hot here. It has been in the 80s the past 2 days. I guess we are getting a little dose of Mississippi up here.

I have 3 more exams, blah! After all that craziness, we will be coming home!!! YAY! August 11th we are flying into Birmingham and will be in Starkville for 2 whole weeks!

I am supposedly finding out my clinical placements for next year tomorow, but I am not getting my hopes up yet. This has been a slow process, and they keep pushing back this revelation date. boo!

Well, I think I will top off my celebration evening with a little Harry Potter. I am only on the third book, so no one spoil the ending for me, please!

Goodnight Muggles,

e l i z a b e t h

1 comment:

D.Cooper said...

HEY HEY! I want to hear where your clinical assignments are! I also VERY MUCH want that pic of the family and the others from the wedding!!!~ I Love it~ Take a breather and enjoy Harry! Love and good luck on next week!
Mama C.