Friday, August 3, 2007

this is just a tribute

Welcome to Connor's Happy Birthday Blog.

This is kind of pointless because he will probably never lay eyes on it because he does not own a computer and well... he cannot read, haha. Anyway, I just wanted to post some precious pictures of the grand "Connor and Bibbi Reunion" and other fun stuff!



Trying on a tuxedo can bring on loads of laughs! Who knew it could be so much fun?







I guess you could say we got a little out of control... haha!








Come on, who really needs the shirt.












Yeah... you can call me the professional ring bearer!








TOO CUTE!














Yummmmm! I'll have this!











This kid can grow some carrots.









HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY, CONNOR!!!


e l i z a b e t h

4 comments:

D.Cooper said...

him look at it~ I think he is getting a computer~ They are in COlumbus at Jumpers this afternoon and we are going to his house tonight! I will give him BIG hugs from you!

Love, Mama P.S. He wants to have another one when you get here!!! Cute pics too!

D.Cooper said...

OOps they left off the first of my sentence...I'll have him (Connor) look at the blog was what I said!

Love,
Mama

D.Cooper said...

I HAVE to have one of those pics too...one of all of 'em! Love it!
He's pretty cute,huh...he will be tickled with the tribute!

Love, (again)
Mama

MissStaceyLee said...

P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S =)