Thursday, August 2, 2007

Adam & Abi's Big Day

We made a super quick trip to Tupelo for the wedding. Jon took a Greek quiz Friday morning, and then we were off. we arrived in MS just a few hours later! It was lots of fun and so great to see everyone, even if it was a little crazy...

It seems like weddings are all about the pictures. Of course, we were there all day taking them. It was nice though because eveyone was just hanging out at the church. Here are some from my camera...



Groom and Best Man
"shouldn't the groom be the best man? they should say the groom and a pretty good man." -- Jerry Seinfeld





I think someone should paint this pose.











Looking good guys!













family











We matched. Jon's tie had little green stripes the color of my dress.









I told them to make a funny picture. I am not sure how it turned out... haha





This is the only picture I got of Adam and Abi. I could not take pictures while the phtographer was with them... I only got this one because they were having to stage the picture. I got a quick snap while the photographer was posing them.



OH... the car! "the coop troop" and "cooper's for life" were some of the captions they decorated with, haha!



CONGRATS, Adam & Abi!!! I think you are setting a record for the longest honeymoon as well as the most places visited!


e l i z a b e t h

No comments: