Monday, May 19, 2008

wedding weekend in starkville

we just had to snap a few pic of the trees around the seminary before we left for the airport. these are in the court yard in front of the library. spring is gorgeous!




yay for us! the is me as an official 2nd year student. whaahooo!!




i fell asleep before we even took off... haha. that was the best plane sleep i have ever had! i had no clue jon reached under my seat to get my camera out. i was out like a light!


dressed for the rehearsal (so i thought) and brother ben


jon and me in the dress i did wear... haha. pretty nice bow tie! we have to thank dr. purves for the lessons on making a great bow tie!


lovely laura and me



the bride and all her maids at the rehearsal dinner



we are getting ready



we are ready. me, mary adele, kylie and molly



chi omega pic


all the chi omegas sing farewell to laura


reception pic


laura in her pretty dress


this was awesome! he started with a blank canvas at the reception. i am the tall one in the pink dress under the tent



yay for laura who fought for the boquet!


mr and mrs rackley are off to the honeymoon!


yay for family! ben, jon, me, mom cooper, adam, and abi


what a wonderful weekend!

e l i z a b e t h

2 comments:

D.Cooper said...

Great pics! The trees and flowers at Pitt ARE truly fabulous. Loved the wedding weekend pics too! That picture that guy drew was awesome. Hope to get to see you the middle of June!!!

Love, love, love,

Mama C.

Zechariah said...

Hey guys,
I just got caught up, I appologize for falling behind! Jon, I agree, our sinful natures are to blame for the falling society in the west, but we have to remember that just because we are bound to the flesh at this time we have no excuse for our sinful actions. We are Holy because He is Holy and He has given us riches for our rags! Let us join hand in hand and move towards the ever lasting God! Thank you for your words, and Elizabeth that you for all the pictures! God bless both of you, I miss you both and pray that God's richest blessings upon both of you! Thanks for everthing.